1. After-sales service protocol
General: By using this website and/or registering as a user, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Guncelkal.net deals directly with the customer when making posts to maintain anonymity, as is normal in a business model-based business relationship.
Guncelkal.net offers tools and end-customer guarantees to facilitate post-sales management.
RMA management tool: Includes free receipt of material from their facility giving rise to quality incident claims. It also offers a TSS in Europe for analysis of possible items with manufacturing defects. You can find more information at this link:
Warranty: All products presented in the Guncelkal.net catalog are guaranteed for 2 years.
- About shipments: You have 48 hours to report potential eventual events. Guncelkal.net has 5 calendar days to process this event via the contact area.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All of our products leave the warehouse in perfect condition, packaged.
The first thing you should do is check if the number of packets received match those sent. Secondly, inspect each package very carefully from the outside for any signs of slamming or mishandling, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals, or any other markings. The goods may be damaged. If these signs are present, it is obligatory to leave a note and signature “PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED” on the courier’s waybill, either on paper or on digital support (PDA). Not signing a package as VISIBLE DAMAGED and then providing pictures of visible damage to the package means the incident will be automatically rejected.
3. What can I do in case of an incident? (Broken during shipping, Wrong item, Some items missing, Parts missing)
At Guncelka.net, you will have up to 5 calendar days from receipt of the product to open an event from your Guncelka.net account via the contact page link. This time is much longer than the normal 24/48 hour period offered by other providers as we want to make it easy for them to receive and provide all required documents. After this time we can no longer claim shipping insurance and our system won’t allow you to open the case.
After entering the contact area, you must select the Contact page channel to direct your question to the right department.
- For questions about Order Failed, shipments not yet received, or shipments where you have not received all packages shipped (partial receipt).
- Order Received to report events after you have received all packages of your order. You must provide all required documents requested. Submission of incorrect documents or failure to submit documents will void the possibility of any claim and result in the event being cancelled.
As a customer, you must submit all required information. You can find all the information requested in all our shipments in the enclosed packing list. This includes your order, the requested references, the stamps or numbers of the operators who prepared your order (check check 1 and 2).
You will need to provide a clear description with as much detail as possible in the comments area. In addition, you must attach the requested pictures of the alleged object to the attachments.
4. How do you exchange a defective product for your customer?
Each distributor decides what after-sales policy to apply on their website or business. In some cases, it is preferable to return the money from the item to the customer, thus avoiding additional logistics costs. When it needs to be replaced, the procedure is very simple: the distributor must go to http://www.bigbuy.eu, place a completely new order and pay for it.
5. In what cases does BigBuy not refund 100% of the product’s value?
- The product shows signs of obvious misuse, wrongful damage or poor condition;
- If the product is returned without packaging, with damaged packaging or shipping labels that render the packaging unusable – 50% of the product value will be discounted; and
- If the item is returned with missing parts or accessories, or if the event description is not true – the item will not be refunded.
- Very important: No refund will be made for items returned to Guncelka.net that are not defective or the event description is not genuine. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notification. You will have 7 days after receiving the notification to confirm whether you want the items returned to your warehouse after you have paid the shipping cost. If we do not receive any confirmation or payment within 7 days, the products will be destroyed at a recycling center and Guncelka.net will not accept any claim for the products under any circumstances.
6. When will the money be refunded?
Once the goods arrive at our warehouses and have checked their status, we will proceed to refund the amount to the original payment method from which Guncelka.net received payment. Note that the refund process may take several weeks to evaluate the goods received.
7. What happens if you do not receive your order?
Orders not received by the buyer are returned to our warehouse. Once in the warehouse, it is automatically managed by the Guncelka.net team and then forwarded to the management department for payment processing.
Shipment of the order and its return to the warehouse require shipping costs to be paid by the company or person placing the order. As a result, you will receive a corresponding payment for the order refund minus two-way delivery costs.
Note that the management process can take several weeks.
8. How long is the warranty period?
Providing the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All products are warranted for two years from the date of delivery, except for refurbished products with a 12-month warranty.
9. What is not included in the warranty?
- It does not include defects caused by neglect, impact, misuse, tampering, improper voltage or installation or wear and tear.
- In the case of computer products, the warranty does not cover virus removal, therefore software recovery or reinstallation of the hard disk after formatting.
10. Warranty will be void:
- in case of alteration, alteration or alteration of any details of the warranty or proof of purchase; and/or
- If the ID number or warranty product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorization by the Technical Service.