8-Channel Analog Input (14-bit resolution, 48 kS/s)
– 2-Channel Analog Output (12-bit resolution, 150 S/s); 12 digital I/O lines, 32 resolution counters
– Convenient and easy to carry bus-powered design
– Suitable for driver software in Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Pocket PC
– It is suitable for LabVIEW or C language and the included NI-DAQmx Base measurement service software programming custom .
– 1 x USB-6009 Data Acquisition Card
Low cost Data Acquisition deviceThis product is great for a relatively low cost you get NI LabView compatibility for Analog and Digital I/O.
Great customer serviceI received the wrong item initially, but the seller was very responsive and helpful. I was sent the correct item soon after I contacted the seller. The DAQ module has been working very well for me.
Alpha Tau M. Solutions –
Reliable VendorLooks efficient and multifunctional for its size
Fantastic DeviceNI has great hardware and provides free software for private use. This is a great product for easy measurements of individuals use for home projects.
Good productAll good. the item was recieved on time, and worked without any problems.
John W –
Fantastic card, just what I neededThis appears to be a genuine NI part, and functions perfectly. I use it with NI’s Labview software, and have created several instruments with it.
Steven Totolo –
Genuine NI DAQ ModuleGenuine NI DAQ Module made in Hungary. No longer manufactured by NI but I work just fine with LV2016