- 【Powerful Double Motors】Max load up to 20kg/44lb with 48cm*48cm/18.8inches*18.8inches Standard Base Board. Use the Standard baseboard, the size of your projector must be smaller than 42*42cm/16.5*16.5inches. (If your projector is larger, please contact us for free base board customization.) Before ordering, you may tell us the width and length of your projector so that we can help you judge if our mounting bracket issuitale for your projector.
- 【Hidden Type Telescopic Projector Lift】Equipped with ceiling perfect decorative board, this machine can hide the projector in ceiling, achieving perfect hidden effect and realizing flexible use based on actual condition. It also has the characteristics of elegant appearance design, safety and reliability, accurate positioning, low noise and convenient installation.
- 【Flexible Lift Up & Down】Use the wireless remote control to achieve electric controlling: just press a button, the projector hanger will stretch to the moderate height that you want, lifting and falling easily. ★There are two limit switches on the side of main body.The upper and lower limit need to be reset for the first use. The following is video link of How to Adjust the Limit Position:https://youtu.be/KMmXalSn9G4. And if there are still any questions, warmly welcome to contact us.
- 【Wide Application】Suitable for various projectors; Mainly used in the fields of multi-functional conference rooms, multi-functional hall, international conference center, training center, academic hall, audio-visual education room, hotels, home, stage, classrooms, training centers and other places.
- 【Installation Notes】1.The folded height is about 10cm/3.9inches(not include the height of projector and baseplate), and the distance between ceiling and baseplate should be no less than 30cm/11.8inches; 2.To cover the position of the opening, the ceiling opening should be larger than 42*42cm/16.5*16.5inches, smaller than 48cm*48cm/18.8inches*18.8inches; 3.To keep adequate bearing capability, the explosion screws must be installed deeply in concrete or masonry or more strong ceiling.